Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Feels like home

ENTRY 101115
Salam,
Finally i'm back at home. How it feels great to be at the place that you were most comfortable with. I'll be back on 4th December to help with the grading program. I don't mind really, since going back early could be my advantage to prepare myself for the next semester.

Plan for holiday? None of course. I hope i can try to discipline myself to study a bit and of course to train the kata and basics so that my body will be more prepared next time.

Drop by to my old 'temporary' house, the quarters to take some left things. I found photo albums, usable books, thermometer? hehe..( my mom is a nurse, ok), and other things. It doesn't make me much sentimental but i did stayed there for about 5 years.

Just a short entry to express my feeling being at home finally. =)

0 comments: