Friday, June 11, 2010

Before the exam~

ENTRY 100611

Salam,
I was supposed to be sleeping right now since i got exam at 9 am but i just couldn't sleep. Maybe too much sleeping or maybe i just don't want to sleep. It's ok.

The only word that i always believe is " U see things and u say why. I see things and i say why not ." There's no impossible things in this world with the will of Allah as long as i believe i can do it. I believe i can fly, oyeah~ =p

Haha..anyway. There are many things in my mind now and i hope everthing will be settle one by one. I just realized that i get oversensitive these past few days due to my headache. I'm really sorry to everyone that i might just being overboard. I keep getting headache and i really hope it wasn't migraine or something worst because it will be troublesome~

Anyway, i learnt a lot this semester from study, friendships, and most importantly experience. Certificate doesn't concern me at all, of course i will be lying if i said that but i think experience is still the best teacher. It help me to be better person by analyzing my own mistakes and acts i can improve myself and of course i'm not a perfect person and i will never be but i can always be a better person.

As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality. - Albert Einstein .

0 comments: