Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hectic

ENTRY 100201

Salam,
Crazy day for me. Didn't sleep yesterday, after finishing CAD, straightly study UNGS. Exam is at 12 noon but i got class before that. Drinking nescafe until suddenly my body is shivering and trembling in electronics class. Like wanna vomit also..too much caffein i guess..Entering UNGS class but the ustaz came late. I don't know why my desire to score in this subject is too high that i keep memorizing the Arabic words again and again. Because i know some people said it's just 20% of your carry mark but for me UNGS is the subject that can cover my pointer since it's rather easier to score than other subjects.

But please, don't ever try this. Unless u want to be like me...crazy the whole day with CAD from 2-5PM.I took a nap in the evening although i rarely sleep after Asar since i was too sleepy. Woke up and gosh... headache but need to go to MARTIAL meeting. Actually got another meeting, BRC but i choose to go to MARTIAL meeting. After went back to room got message from BRC again, this time it was another program and i was selected again..aduh...when will this end~~

This week can be simplify into 1 word for me HECTIC. Seminar, opening ceremony for MARTIAL, halaqah presentation, MRC+BRC programme, exams, quiz, assignments...may Allah blessed me with full strength to face all this..

Got interesting story...my room was hacked by monkey this evening, wanna know more? Stay tune to my next post..see ya..(^_^)

0 comments: