Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New semester new spirit




ENTRY 100504
Salam,
Alhamdulillah...praise to Allah that i still here to post this entry. It's been a week since the short semester started. I take both dynamics and workshop technology for this semester. Thanx to my partner, we decided to separate the report into two, which means that i will be doing the report for thursday and she will be doing tuesday report. Since i got 2 quiz for each week and she just take bm so i agree with her. Let's do our best, hopefully we can score this subject, Insyaallah.

As for Dynamics, i did my first quiz yesterday and it was bad. Not because the question was hard but because i didn't study much and that was my mistake. Better be good next time. Insyaallah.

This semester, i took mandarin class and it will fill in my emptyspace in the timetable since i got much free time with the upcoming 2 programme that i agree to join, and i was still buying time to tell my mother to take motorcycle licence since i want to take it so badly but i pity my mother because i understand our financial crisis. So i'm still thinking how to tell her in the nicest way possible.

Lets see:
Fees = RM310 ( estimated)
Workshop jacket = RM50 ( The jacket is needed since i will be using until final year)
Boot=RM70 ( not sure whether buy or not...wait until they scolded me then i'll buy...=p)
Mandarin class=PAID
Licence (motor) = RM300


TOTAL: RM816**really need some part time here...duh!!

**noted: if ever i had unsettled debts with anyone please inform me as soon as possible

Still trying to find another part time that can suit my timetable. If i can't find one i'll make my time by joining community service or facilitator/mentor programme or doing my usual thing which is helping my friends programme by being their committee.

And as for my friends, thanx for those who always send me messages asking me whether or not i want to join them in programme. Insyaallah if i'm free i'll try to take part of it. And also those who sends message for forums, talks and halaqah, thank you so much. I'll try to manage my time properly from now on.

Focus on study and let the 'niat' to gained knowledge because of Allah.Insyaallah He will make easy for those who seek knowledge because of Him.

Daripada Abu Darda' r.a berkata : Aku mendengar Rasulullah SAW bersabda : 'Barangsiapa yang menyusuri jalan untuk menuntut ilmu, maka Allah akan permudahkan baginya jalan untuk ke syurga. Sesungguhnya Malaikat meletakkan sayapnya untuk menaungi penuntut ilmu kerana redha atas apa yang dilakukannya. Sesungguhnya seorang alim itu akan diminta ampun baginya makhluk yang di langit dan di bumi hinggakan ikan-ikan di laut. Kelebihan seorang alim berbanding seorang abid ialah ibarat rembulan kepada bintang-bintang yang lain. Sesungguhnya para ulama ialah pewaris nabi-nabi dan sesungguhnya nabi tidak mewariskan dinar atau dirham tetapi mereka mewariskan ilmu, barang siapa yang mendapatkannya maka dia telah mendapat satu keuntungan yang besar.' (Hadis Riwayat Abu Daud dan At-Tirmizi)

0 comments: