Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yes it's tough but ..


ENTRY 090815

sALAM.
I know it's been a long time since i wrote my entry, i've already in Gombak pursuing my first degree as in my first semester. For those who didn't know i'm taking engineering and planned to major in Electronics, wish me luck.

" I would not stop you but you have to know that the path that you take might ended up with difficulties. At that time, you should never blamed others except yourself, are you sure you want to continue?"

YES, Allah have test me with many things, it's normal that many problems happend to me at once, i can't complaint because i've made the promise.Beside i'm not the only one who being test, everyone have his own test, it just differ.

Yes it's tough but there's no easy things in this world, the only way you can finish something is to start something. The beginning is just a halfway of the end, doing the process without giving up will grant you with a success.

0 comments: