Saturday, August 22, 2009

Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak




Salam,
Today is the first day of Ramadhan and i'm at home!!! Yeah! It's too good to be true, finally i'm at home although just for 2 days. I'm expecting a lot from this year's Ramadhan. Sorry for all the emo posting before, it's just quite depressing with all the works and assignments. It's been hectic lately. Nevermind, forget about it. Ramadhan is coming and i hope everything's going to be smooth.

Yes, i'm an engineering student in my first semester in iium.Haha...wanna borrow books? For those cfs students who will be entering gombak soon, especially engineering student i can lend u my books (because i won't sell my books), just tell me earlier, ok!

Wanna know tips living in gombak campus?Well i can't said i'm an expert because i'm also new there but there's nothing wrong in asking.Add me in my frienster and ym because i rarely update my blog nowadays.

'The journey of a muslim will not end until he reached the heaven'

0 comments: