Saturday, August 16, 2008

Midterm Exam

Assalamualaikum, right now i'm having mid semester examination for the first semester of my second year. Currently taking MATH 2, PHYSICS 2, CHEMISTRY 2, CHEM LAB 1, CHEM LAB 2 and lastly UNDERSTANDING IN ISLAM. As for the midterm, I was glad that there won’t be any test for lab. I have done with MATH 2 and PHYSICS 2, so tomorrow I was left with another 2 subjects.

As for my grading, it would be held in Kg Pandan on 24th August. Pray for me okay!! I forgot to wish congratulation to those who got double from the last grading which were Aman, Amnah, Diyana and K.Nurul. Congratulation!!

The fasting month are coming soon, I will be waiting for it! I could imagined there would be a lot of if tar organized by various society.

Aah…my English was getting worst each and everyday. I really need to brush up my language. I had totally forgot my Arabic, ha-ha…Insyallah…if there is some free time I would love to study back those two language. My future plan was to learn Mandarin, Japanese and Korean language in 2years time, I would already have the basic in communication and writing, which was my aim, Insyallah, pray for me!! Hope Allah blesses me, Amin…

0 comments: