Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fall down the stairs

Last tuesday i sprained my ankle, i fall from the stairs. I thought that i left something in the library, so i speed up real fast(i meant really, really fast) because i worried i will lost it. Just when i went down the stairs with high speed, i fall. I quickly got up but then after 2 steps, i fall again. Luckly, Alia passed by, she helped me to go all the way to the library and picked up my things there. What a relief!

But then, there's a problem, i can't walk right. I need to jump and i can't made my leg straight. It's difficult to walk, and to get bath also, need to stand with only one leg, gosh! Tomorrow is Bio quiz, but i'm not prepared.

After the quiz, i went to register for muet. Then had to went to the clinic to check my ankle. The doctor send me to Daya Clinic to do some x-ray, to make sure there's nothing serious with my ankle. Alhamdulillah, no serius injury although i hurt the bone.

Went back to cfs, get my medicine and MC letter. I missed my F.ain, Chemistry and Reading classes. Actually had to attend the course for the VCS this weekend but in this case, i can't. So,as fahmy said, automatically i lost my status as the VCS member, very ironic but i guess it's just my fate, " Tiada rezeki". At 6pm, went back home, my parent fetched me. Reached home almost 1opm, after taking bath, went to online for a while and then went to sleep.

0 comments: