Saturday, May 17, 2008

AGD Hisbah

Well, it's time for the AGD , i didn't realized that it was almost the end of semester. Then, there will be a short sem and another 2 sem for me and also I'll be having my MUET this year. Ok back to the AGD, the theme was white and blue. While the committee were wearing red!


The AGD started with the recitation of Doa and some speech by the MC, President of Hisbah and Fellow. I really thought that we were really going to eat after that but unfortunately the food wasn't arrived yet so the Nasyeed will be performed first. Hey nice rap ! They sang OST Hikmah and Ku Berlari. They really heat the nite.

Then finally, the food had arrived! After enjoyed ourselves, we were entertained by some slide shows. I really glad that i have the opportunity to be here and to be with all the people around me. All this two sem had really taught me a lot of new things, from the old me to the new me, i didn't realized...i have grown up...

0 comments: