Friday, June 13, 2008

Domo Arigatou


Salam, because of all sort of things, i forgot about my blog. It was already the end of semester. Well, let just summarize what i have been doing this sem. First , i went for a camp under YADIM in Lakeview Training Centre, it was a really cool place. I got to meet new friends from Politeknik Melaka and Unikl Miat. Hope i could still get in touch with them. Then, later attending the Grooming course organized by MRC, well, i just want to kill my time. Next, i had my LS presentation, not bad...although i knew i could do better. I had the opportunity to dissect the rat twice, ^_^, really enjoy it. I visited Gombak campus for the first time, got to meet K.Abeir, K.Kim and other. Arigatou! Not to forget, Mdm Noorhafizah Omar for inviting us to her brother's wedding ceremony. The food was delicious! Overall, many good things happened to me in this semester. Thanx to Mdm Hafizah, Mdm Zahala for your lesson. Also for all my friends, domo arigatou! Hopefully all my wish would come true and may Allah bless me for the next sem. Syukran.

0 comments: